Target shoppers in key retail areas
New tram systems have opened in many key cities across the UK. These services offer advertisers greater opportunities to target shoppers in key retail areas often immediately prior to shopping. The new high-quality services have become increasingly popular with commuters, providing a comfortable and pleasant environment for passengers.
Between April 2014 and April 2015 tram passenger journeys rose to 239.8 million, a 5.6% increase on the previous year.
Advantages of tram ticket advertising
- All tickets must be retained by passengers
- Average journey time is approximately 15 minutes
- A ticket is viewed 4.7 times on average during that time
- Tickets are often received by consumers prior to shopping
- Tram passengers are on average satisfied making them receptive to Out of Home advertising.
Passengers are receptive to advertising
Tram customers record high journey satisfaction scores across all systems, making them receptive to Out of Home advertising solutions. According to a survey by the Department for Transport in 2014, overall satisfaction ranked at 90%.
Contact email@example.com for more information on this innovative format and to discuss campaign options
The phones were buzzing after the campaign, and that’s what it is all about — thanks for your help.
Coventry Teaching PCT
Following our recent campaign with Ticketmedia, we were inundated with redemptions. It was a great success and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.