Rail Seat Reservation Card Advertising
Ticketmedia has identified a completely new advertising space that has already proved to be highly effective at raising brand awareness. The reverse of rail seat reservation cards offers a unique opportunity to capture the attention of a predominantly ABC1 audience who are actively looking for stimulation whilst travelling. Full colour eye-catching advertising placed directly in the eyeline of passengers has been proven to result in a recall rate that rivals high spend television ad campaigns.
Communications giant T-Mobile was the first to take advantage of this previously untapped medium with a campaign targeted at business users. By placing a clear message about the company’s business tariffs on a rail network known to carry a large number of business travellers, T-Mobile knew it was communicating with pre-qualified potential customers. Independent research demonstrated that this trail-blazing campaign hit its target with resounding success.
To request a media pack or discuss your requirements for your own campaign please get in touch: email@example.com
Advantages of rail ticket advertising:
- 21% of the UK population travel by train
- Predominantly ABC1 audience profile
- Seat reservation cards are high impact full colour
- Passengers are a captive audience, seeking distraction
- Full rail passenger demographic stastics allow for precise targeting
- Independent research shows high brand recall