We are a rapidly expanding company based in Hove. Looking for paper conversion machine operators, packers and flexographic printers.
You will act as a first point of contact to potential new customers and will play a key role in the success of the company brand and growth. You will be making outbound calls to customers offering them a wide-range of products and advertising opportunities.
Full time: 8.00 – 16.00. Overtime available.
Salary: £9.00 per hour
23 days holiday including Bank Holidays. Overtime paid at time 1/3 Mon-Friday time 1/2 Saturday and Double time Sunday. Employment Absence Protection, Bike to work scheme and Child Care Voucher system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a stable position in a varied working environment, located in Hove. The successful applicants willing to undertake hard labour work and enjoy working as part of a small team to complete various production, printing and warehouse duties. Full training provided. Great opportunities for the right candidates.
- To complete productions duties, in accordance with issued specifications and work instructions.
- In addition to these duties, flexible working across all sections in the department, such as packing, dispatching, printing and converting.
- To meet Quality Control and ISO standard 9001 / 14001
Eligible to work in the UK.
Printing or paper conversion experience in a similar role is essential.
To be able to demonstrate good dexterity skills whilst working flexibly across a range of machinery.
Physical stamina is important given the activities involve constant manual effort and standing throughout the shift.
Job holders must be reliable, hardworking and flexible, with a problem-solving approach to work.
A team player, able to maintain a good work relationship with other team members.
Flexible working will be required to suit periods of higher demand.
- Previous machine operator experience preferred.
- GCSE: English and Maths at a grade C / 4 level or above.