Hourly rate: £9.30
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Job Type: Temporary/Permanent
Full- time/ Part-time (Flexibility and Saturday working essential)
Benefits: Pension, Paid Overtime (when business requires), financial contribution towards safety footwear and eye tests
Due to continued growth, Ticketmedia is recruiting for multiple Production Packers over the coming months, with some IMMEDIATE starts. You should be able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment; with a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards working and helping the business grow. The job role will require successful candidates to start packing products into boxes with labels, onto pallets. The right individual will quickly move onto training on slitting machines and therefore this role requires a basic level of intuition and dexterity.
Ticketmedia is the leading authority on ticket advertising of all descriptions. Our approach is considered, structured and fully integrated to achieve the best results. With a portfolio of more than 12,000 successful campaigns, we pride ourselves on staying at the forefront of production technology. We are able to deliver products of the highest standard, in the shortest time possible.
Successful candidates will benefit from structured training and development- this is an opportunity to secure a permanent job with additional learning opportunities for those wishing to progress within the organisation.
- Working on a production line and/or in the production area, you will be involved in the preparation, processing, packing or dispatching of products to optimum efficiency in terms of speeds, performance and quality.
- Communicating with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of correct product at high-quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.Operating simple machinery
- Maintaining excellent levels of cleanliness/tidiness within production areas.
- Following our policies/regulations and ensure the health and safety of fellow colleagues and our product.
- Providing accurate documentation related to the line, equipment, process and quality checks (where applicable)
- Working to a set standard of packing. Forklift licence would be useful but not essential
Hours of work to be discussed at interview.
Work Remotely (No)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place