A flexible and effective marketing vehicle
Petrol forecourt point of sale receipt advertising provides an effective way of reaching an ABC1 audience with higher than average disposable income. We offer national and regional campaigns as well as granular ones with as little as two forecourts. And with campaigns starting from as little as £374 it is a very cost efficient and targeted format to trial and then roll out nationally.
The consumer profile is attractive to a wide variety of advertisers:
- 58% male
- 56% ABC1 demographic
- Car owners
- Mobile and travel for leisure
- Use the forecourt for purchasing petrol and also as a local convenience solution
- Happy to pay premium prices for food on the go
Huge growth potential
- Many retain receipt for expenses or tax purposes increasing opportunity to see your advert
- New car sales continuing at record levels (up 6% year on year to 35.9 million)
- Forecourts make up 9.5% of total food & grocery sales
- Forecourt investment: 42 new-build sites and hundreds of refurbishments in 2014
- Convenience retail: total shop sales £4.3bn in 2014
Strong track record
Ticketmedia has a strong track record of driving results with some of the UK’s biggest brands through creative brand communication and call to action advertising campaigns. With this, our newest format, we are delighted to be able to offer another demographic profile to our portfolio. Fuel receipts tend to be retained so the brand message is something that is not only seen in the forecourt environment, but something that is taken away to be read or actioned later – meaning the message will be seen more than once.
We successfully deliver ticket advertising solutions through the UK’s most popular transport systems and continue to explore innovative out-of-home marketing solutions to place brand and public messages into the hands of consumers across the UK.
How long will my campaign last?
Our minimum duration for a petrol forecourt receipt campaign is 4 weeks – but there is no maximum duration. Get in touch with us for a quote.
Year on year, during July there had been a 38% increase in people screened, bus tickets were used and can be directly attributed to this increase. I am overall very happy with the way the campaign went.
Southend on Sea PCT
Following our recent campaign with Ticketmedia, we were inundated with redemptions. It was a great success and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.